At Hume Anglican Grammar students are required to wear a uniform that reflects the values of the school. Our uniforms are easy to wear, durable and affordable.
A properly worn School Uniform:
- Enhances student pride in the School;
- Is an indicator of a positive school tone;
- Provides a means of student identification with the School community;
- Ensures a strong representation of the School at inter-school and broader community events;
- Allows the wider community to identify our students;
- Diminishes clothing costs, fashion competitiveness and superficial individual differences;
- Provides one avenue through which students may learn respect for parental and teacher authority in our community. Uniform is one expression of the School’s legitimate boundaries, designed to teach students to be well presented and respectful of the School’s expectations.
All students will require a Winter, Summer and Sports Uniform throughout the year.
Parents/Guardians must ensure that students are correctly attired at all times, in accordance with the School’s Uniform Policy.
Click to Enlarge
Shop A2-E, 420-440 Craigieburn Road , Craigieburn Victoria 3064 , Shopping Precinct - Craigieburn Junction , Cnr Craigieburn Rd and Aitken Boulevard , Store located next to Carpet Call
Phone: 03 7300 6113
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays CLOSED