Today, 'career' incorporates everything we do in life - what we learn through participation in cultural activities, work experience, education, parenting, sports, hobbies, voluntary work and paid work - all these roles add to a person's career development.
The aim of career education at Hume Anglican Grammar is to not make decisions for students about their future, but to provide students with research skills and knowledge of themselves and careers related information. We hope to provide students and parents with the latest information that will help students make informed decisions about their future career and life beyond school.
"Is what you are doing today getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow?"
Questions which our Careers Team can assist with include:
- What subjects should I choose?
- What do I do if I don't have the subjects I need?
- What if I change my mind about my career choice?
- Help! I Don't know what I want to do when I finish Year 12.
- Do I need a Degree for the job of my dreams?
- How do I organise Work Experience Placement?
- What options do I have if I don't receive the ATAR I was expecting?
Students can access our Careers Website which contains a range of useful resources and information on Pathways by visiting https://www.humegrammarcareers.com/.
If you would like further assistance with Pathways at Hume Anglican Grammar please email [email protected]