Hume Anglican Grammar aspires to empower authentic leaders for the future, shaped within a vibrant, happy and innovative learning environment.
Extra activities are an integral component of a student's overall holistic education. We believe that such activities, wisely selected, will contribute to a student's attainment of the educational outcomes, allowing them foster specific skills, team collaboration, as well as leadership and values, which can be translated to their daily lives now and in the future. We are strongly committed to offering a variety of co-curricular activities across the school, so that our students have a broad and rewarding educational experience. Some of these experiences are formalised through participation in competitions or performance opportunities, whilst others are less structured and offered at school, during lunchtimes or even after school, on occasions.
Below are just a handful of co-curricular opportunities offered to students in the Primary years:
- Year 5 & 6 Inter-school Sport
- Gardening Club
- Computer Club
- Primary Productions
- Dance Performances & Music Ensembles
- School Camp (Senior Primary Years)
- Special Events: Eg. Primary Reading Night and Carols by Candlelight
- Private Instrumental Tuition
- Intra-House Carnivals: Eg. Swimming, Cross Country and Athletics
- and more!