Uniform Book a tour now
At Hume Anglican Grammar students are required to wear a uniform that reflects the values of the school. Our uniforms are easy to wear, durable and affordable.A properly worn uniform
- Will enhance the School image and student pride in the School
- Is an indicator of a positive school tone
- Is a means of student identification with the School community
- Provides a strong representation of the School at inter-school and broader community events
- Allows the wider community to identify our students
- Diminishes clothing costs, fashion competitiveness and superficial individual differences
- Provides one avenue through which students may learn respect for parental and teacher authority in our community. Uniform is one expression of the School’s legitimate boundaries, designed to teach students to be well presented and respectful of the School’s expectations
All students will require a Winter, Summer and Sports Uniform throughout the year.
Parents/Guardians must ensure that students are correctly attired, at all times, in accordance with the School’s Uniform Policy.
Uniform ProviderNoone Imagewear
543 Keilor Road Niddrie Vic 3042
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Online Store: www.noone.com.au/shop/
Second Hand Uniform
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is currently by appointment only.
We have limited stock of uniform with the new logo. Please email your requirements so we can check the inventory.
Email the Uniform Shop at email@example.com and the coordinator will be happy to arrange a suitable time to allow viewing of available uniforms.