Hume Anglican Grammar provides an environment in which our students understand service as being characterised by unselfish, altruistic acts which benefit others in our School in local and global communities.
Our goal is for our students to become people who integrate service into their personal and professional lives, and to not expect recognition or reward in return. Service should not be seen as atypical, rather as normal; it should not be seen as predictable, but rather capricious; it does not have to be necessarily overt, rather as sometimes unobvious.
The School Will:
- Develop students with school pride, who can embark on meaningful and productive lives as confident and respected global citizens
- Be recognised in our community as a school of choice providing a relevant, progressive and prized education, and valued for its contribution
- Deliver improvements in performance across academic and co-curricular programs
- Have staff who are engaged, collegial and dedicated to the School; who find fulfilment in a harmonious and stimulating workplace
- Have connected parents who support the School as an intrinsic and steadfast element of family- life
- Be financially viable, operationally sustainable and organisationally robust - so shaping our own destiny
- Be seen as a flagship for other Diocesan schools