Hume now calls for applications for the following part time (0.5-0.8 negotiable), contract positions commencing at the start of the 2018
The teaching allocation is for Secondary - Year 7 and 8.
- Robotics (Systems Technology)
Passionate and committed educators of Technology are sought to join this growing department in a supportive and professional environment.
Hume Anglican Grammar is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Student Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School website. All teaching staff must hold, or be immediately eligible for VIT registration.
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- The Application Form and the full Position Description (which contains the KSC) can all be found on our website.
- Applicants who do not complete the Application Form found on our website will not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted via SEEK, addressed to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and
Applications close on or before, 5:00pm on Wednesday, 15 November 2017
For any enquiries please contact the Assistant Principal – Secondary, Andrea Agnew on 8339 6900 or at email@example.com
We look forward to your application.