Teachers' Assistant and Assistant First Aid Officer
The purpose of the Teachers' Assistant is to give general support to the Primary School, teaching staff in order to extend the delivery of the highest quality teaching and learning programs at Hume Anglican Grammar.
In addition to the Teachers' Assistant, the role will also encompass the role of Assistant First Aid Officer. The Assistant First Aid Officer will provide lunch time relief each day for the First Aid Officer and provide cover during absence, or whilst attending to emergencies.
In this fulltime, ongoing position, the Teachers' Assistant and Assistant First Aid Officer is recognised as very organised and self-disciplined. They have high standards and strive to improve their own practice and to make efficiencies in the school setting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing general assistance to teachers in the performance of their duties
- Support teaching staff to help maintain and promote a safe and secure learning environment for all students
- Assisting with the collection, preparation and distribution of classroom resources
- Relieving the First Aid Officer each day during their lunch break, leave and when required elsewhere
- Attending to unwell or injured students
To obtain a position description and details about the School, visit the School website at humegrammar.vic.edu.au.
The successful candidate will be expected to commence on Tuesday, 30 January, 2018.
Hume Anglican Grammar is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Student Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School website.
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please visit our website for the Application Form and the Position Description (which contains the KSC) humegrammar.vic.edu.au
- Please address your application to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
- Applicants who do not complete the Application Form will not be considered.
Please direct all enquiries to the Assistant Principal - Primary, Luke Friend - friendL@humegrammar.vic.edu.au or 8339 6900.
Applications close on Thursday, 23 November 2017.