Teachers Assistant - Multiple Positions
The purpose of the Teachers' Assistant is to give general support to the Primary School teaching staff in order to extend the delivery of the highest quality
teaching and learning programs at Hume Anglican Grammar.
Upon commencement, you would be employed at the Mt Ridley Campus or the Donnybrook Campus. Applicants are encouraged to nominate their preference, however please note that in the future you may be required to perform part or all of your work at other locations.
In this full-time, ongoing position, the Teachers' Assistant is recognised as very organised and self-disciplined. They have high standards and strive to improve their own practice and to make efficiencies in the school setting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing general assistance to teachers in the performance of their duties
- Support teaching staff to help maintain and promote a safe and secure learning environment for all students
- Assisting with the collection, preparation and distribution of classroom resources
- Performing general classroom maintenance duties such as creation of displays, cleaning and preparation of classroom materials
To obtain the full position description and more information about the School, visit our website: humegrammar.vic.edu.au.
The successful candidate will be expected to commence on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
Hume Anglican Grammar is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Student Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School website.
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please address your application to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
- Applicants who do not complete the Application Form will not be considered.
Please direct all enquiries to the Assistant Principal - Primary, Luke Friend - friendL@humegrammar.vic.edu.au or 8339 6900.
Applications close on 5:00pm, Monday, 3 December 2018.