Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join Hume in the position of Registrar. The Registrar has overall responsibility for the enrolment procedures of the School and achieving the enrolment targets set by the Principal.
The Registrar will develop and implement student recruitment and retention strategies that maximise and maintain enrolments in all areas of the School. They promote the School to the wider community and assist families in helping them decide that Hume Anglican Grammar is their school of choice.
The Registrar has one direct report, being the Enrolment and Information Officer, works in close partnership with the Senior Leadership Team, Director of Community Development and Marketing and Communications Officer and reports to the Business Manager.
By supporting and modelling the School's values and Christian ethos when dealing with all stakeholders, the Registrar serves as a distinguished ambassador of the School.
Our ideal candidate is a customer focused professional with experience in a similar role. You're known for your friendly and polite demeanour, attention to detail, execution and energy. It goes without saying, that you're highly organised and can effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, changing environment. Impeccable communications skills will give you that confidence when dealing with internal/external stakeholders.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work within a fast paced and high growth school.
Some of the duties required in this role are:
- All facets of the student enrolment process
- Maintaining and enhancing enrolment procedures
- Providing future enrolment projections and up-to-date forecast figures
- Providing a detailed and comprehensive analysis of student movement data, including reasons for withdrawals, demographics, factors affecting enrolments, trend and projections across the School, etc.
- Providing data and recommendations to school leadership of enrolments statistics to assist with strategic planning
- Working in collaboration with the Enrolment and Information Officer to maintain the student administration system (Synergetic database)
- Collaborating with, and providing guidance where necessary to the Director of Community Development.
- Managing all facets of Discovery Tours and assisting in promotional and parent engagement events
Please refer to our website for the full Position Description.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the approaches to managing records and/or database management with accurate data entry skills
- A sound level of technological literacy in a business environment
- Ability to extract and analyse data and create meaningful reports to assist decision making
- Proven excellence in customer service
- A current Working with Children Check
- Tertiary qualifications in a field commensurate with the area of responsibility
- Experience using Synergetic Management Systems, SIMON and/or other Learning Management Systems
- Experience in an education setting
- Involvement in professional communities
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please find the links here to the Application Form and the Position Description (which contains the KSC).
- Applicants who do not complete the Application Form found on our website will not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted via SEEK, addressed to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
Please visit our website for the Position Description and the Application Form and direct all enquiries to the Business Manager, Kieran Mitchell - MitchellKj@humegrammar.vic.edu.au
APPLY NOW as applications close on or before Monday, 18 June 2018, 9AM and must be made via SEEK.