Reporting to the Business Manager, the Registrar has three direct reports, and works in close partnership with the Principal, Senior Leadership Team and Director of Community Development. By supporting and modelling the School's values and Christian ethos when dealing with all stakeholders, the Registrar serves as a distinguished ambassador for the School.
The Registrar will develop and implement student enrolment and retention strategies that maximise and maintain enrolments in all areas of the School. They promote the School to the wider community and assist families in helping them decide that Hume Anglican Grammar is their school of choice.
The Registrar is responsible for all stages of the enrolment process: from overseeing promotions and advertising, initial enquiry, application, selection, offer and commencement. In addition, they manage all Discovery Tours, as well as the scholarship process. They will provide data and recommendations to school leadership to assist with strategic planning. This may include detailed and comprehensive analysis of student movement data, reasons for withdrawals, demographics, factors affecting enrolments, projections and trends across the School.
Please refer to the link below for the full Position Description.
About the candidate: Our ideal candidate is a customer focused professional with sound experience in a similar role. You're known for your friendly and polite demeanour, attention to detail, execution and energy. The successful candidate will be highly organised and can effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Impeccable communications skills assures you will have confidence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work within a school experiencing a high rate of growth situated in a rapidly developing community.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Knowledge of the approaches to managing records and/or database management with accurate data entry skills
- A sound level of technological literacy in a business environment
- Ability to extract and analyse data and create meaningful reports to assist decision making
- Experience managing a team
- Experience working in a role with similar duties
- A current Working with Children Check and satisfactory National Police History Check
- Tertiary qualifications in a field commensurate with the area of responsibility
- Experience using Synergetic Management Systems, SIMON and/or other Learning Management Systems
- Exposure to the practical application of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
- Experience in an education setting
- Involvement in professional communities
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar Application Form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please find the following links for the Application Form and the Position Description (which contains the KSC).
- Applicants who do not complete the Application Form will not be considered.
- Applications must be submitted via SEEK, addressed to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
Please visit our website for the Position Description and the Application Form. For a confidential discussion please contact the Business Manager; Kieran Mitchell – [email protected]
Applications must be made via Seek, and close 4:00pm - Friday, 4 October 2019.