The purpose of the Library Assistant is to provide general administrative and hands-on support to help with the daily operations of the Library. The Library
Assistant has an important part to play in supporting teachers in the delivery of high quality teaching and learning programs at Hume Anglican Grammar.
In this part-time (2 days per week: Friday and one other), ongoing position, the Library Assistant is recognised as very organised and self-disciplined. They have high standards and strive to improve their own practice and to make efficiencies in the school setting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance to Library users and direct enquiries to the Library Manager when appropriate and as required
- Providing assistance in the supervision of class groups of students in the Library
- Maintaining the circulation desk, and check items out and in, in accordance with set procedures
- Providing overall supervision in the Library each Friday, when the Library Manager is absent
- Return Library materials to shelves or other storage areas
To obtain the full position description and more information about the School, visit our website: humegrammar.vic.edu.au.
The successful candidate will be expected to commence on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
Hume Anglican Grammar is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Student Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School website.
How to apply: Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please find the following links for the Application Form and the Position Description (which contains the KSC).
- Please address your application to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
- Applicants who do not complete the Application Form will not be considered.
Applications close on 5:00pm, Monday, 3 December 2018.