Enrolment and Information Officer
The position of Enrolment and Information Officer is now vacant due to an internal promotion. This is a part-time position (10:00am-3:00pm, Monday to Friday),
and offers the right candidate the opportunity to work within a fast paced and growing school.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated and tech savvy professional with experience in the on-boarding of students and record keeping processes.
You’ll be known for your high attention to detail, execution and energy. It goes without saying, that you're highly organised and can effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, changing environment. Impeccable communications skills will give you that confidence when dealing with internal/external stakeholders.
Some of the daily duties required in this role are as follows:
- Ownership and maintenance of the school database including timely and ongoing auditing and validation of student records
- Managing all aspects of information management for new student enrolments and withdrawals
- Managing the physical and electronic student files
- Assisting the Registrar with responding to enrolment enquiries
- Providing lunch cover for Main Reception on a daily basis to better enhance understanding of customer enquiries and interest
*Please refer to our website for the full Position Description.
Skills and experience required:
- Exemplary attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in database management.
- Ability to extract and understand data to validate the integrity of the student database
- Support for the educational culture and Christian/Anglican ethos of the School
- A current Working with Children Check and satisfactory National Police History Check
- Post school qualifications
- Experience using Synergetic Management Systems, SIMON and/or other Learning Management Systems
- Exposure to the practical application of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
- Experience in an education setting
- Involvement in professional communities
Hume Anglican Grammar is committed to child safety.
As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Student Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School website.
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please find the following links for our Application Form and the full Position Description (which contains the KSC) humegrammar.vic.edu.au
- Please address your application to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
- Please be advised that applicants who do not complete the Application Form will not be considered.
- **Download and save the Application Form attachment prior to completing, to ensure your content is submitted.
Please direct all enquiries to the Business Manager on 03 8339 6900 and note applications close on or before 4pm Wednesday, 14 August 2018.