The purpose of the Arts Assistant is to provide general administrative and hands-on support to teachers facilitating the Arts across the school. This will include time dedicated to assisting The Arts (both Performing and Visual), as well as the growing co-curricular Performing Arts and Instrumental Music programs.
In this full-time, ongoing position, the Library Assistant is recognised as very organised and self-disciplined. They have high standards and strive to improve their own practice and to make efficiencies in the school setting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating teaching rosters for Visiting Instrumental Music Teachers
- Maintaining accurate student attendance at instrumental lessons and contacting parents if they miss their lesson
- Coordinating all aspects of the enrolment of students into Instrumental Music lessons and liaising with Accounts Receivable to ensure that accounts are accurate
- Performing general classroom duties such as creation of displays and preparation of classroom materials
- Liaise with the School Technician to help develop showcasing of student work
- Maintaining accurate records of orders and deliveries, as well as an inventory of supplies
- Providing general assistance to teachers in the performance of their duties
- Assisting with the collection, preparation and distribution of classroom resources
- Undertaking general administrative tasks such as data entry, photocopying, collation filing and similar clerical duties
To obtain the full position description and more information about the School, visit our website: humegrammar.vic.edu.au.
The successful candidate will be expected to commence on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
Hume Anglican Grammar is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Student Protection Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School website.
How to apply:
- Applications are required via SEEK, attaching the Hume Anglican Grammar application form, which addresses the Key Selection Criteria (KSC).
- Please find the links to the Application Form and the Position Description (which contains the KSC) humegrammar.vic.edu.au
- Please address your application to the Principal and include the following three separate documents; Cover Letter, Resume and Application Form.
- **Applicants who do not complete the Application Form will not be considered.***
Applications close on 5:00pm, Monday, 3 December 2018.